RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Position Title: UI/UX Designer
• In this role, you are responsible of designing market-leading user experiences in HMI systems for our Clients’
• Considering the whole scope of UX in HMI you are to challenge and innovate the way our users interact with the car’s interaction points.
• You will work within the HMI Design department, a true cross- functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued.
• You will work in close collaboration with the Interior, Components, Exterior, and CMF Design teams.
• You will also have close cooperation with the Brand & Innovation Design team, Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Create UX concepts for the HMI system based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values.
• Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior/exterior of the car and the system.
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
• Create compelling sketches that showcases your concept following and shaping the Clients’ brand design.
• Take an idea from sketch phase to wireframes to prototype, specifying the interaction concept.
• Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
• Perform tests and validating user clinics of your concept
• Help making the HMI Design departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
• Help merge the HMI Design process with the rest of the Design areas.
• Be a UX evangelist at all moments
• B.Sc. Interaction design, Industrial or transportation design or a Master’s degree in any of the previously mentioned educations.
• The Client are looking after the combination of these disciplines.
• New inter- disciplinary programs are of inters.
• Relevant working experience within UX/UI
• Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
• Software’s such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Principle, Blender and VRED
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Automotive experience is an advantage.
• English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license
• Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.