Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Position Title: Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer
• Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
• Set up new light concepts in Catia and optical software
• Secure up-to date competence in continuity i.e. Benchmark all competitors.
• Physically and A2mac1
• Tech scouting and arranging presentations/workshops with innovation companies and suppliers within the Lighting field
• Be updated on existing manufacturing methods and technologies
• Very deep Lamp technology, engineering, and legal requirement knowledge
• Automotive product concept and component design experience on Exterior lighting.
• Preferably Optical software experience (SPEOS, Lucidshape, Light tools)
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
• Ability to work individually as well as in cross-functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, +7 years solid working experience from relevant automotive industry is required.
• An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
• Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
• Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office, Preferably Optical software experience (SPEOS, Lucidshape, Light tools)
Competence requirements for: Team Centre Automotive
• ☒ Author ☐ Viewer
• Leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
• Ability to travel to China on occasion
• Excellent English skills
• Work will be performed in Studio in Sweden