Prototype Build Consultant
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Prototype Build Consultant
Division: Prototype Engineering
• Our Client is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production.
• They work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
• Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries.
• Their New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in the Clients’ Micro factories.
• It’s a ground-breaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
• Experience in one of the following would be advantageous
• Automotive sector, Prototype Build, Motorsport, Aerospace, Commercial Vehicles
• Excellent demonstrable ‘hands on’ skills in an R&D environment
• The ability to Interpret engineering information in multiple formats
• A proactive approach to challenge resolution and the ability to problem solve and propose robust engineering solutions
• A flexible approach to meeting targets and goals
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to communicate well to a broad range of stakeholders within the business
• Good awareness of Health and Safety, hazard perception and the correct use of PPE in the workplace
• Assembly and build of our prototype vehicles in the UK
• Liaison with, and support of, other teams to ensure business deadlines are met
• Providing engineering feedback during build and identifying improvement opportunities