RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Graphic Designer/Artist
• In this role, you are responsible for designing market-leading graphics for the User Interfaces for the Client
• Considering the whole scope of UX/UI you are to challenge old conventions when it comes to in-screen- graphics for the automotive industry without sacrificing clarity, readability or safety.
• You will work within the HMI Design department.
• The team consisting of UX Designers, UI Designers, Graphic Designers, Motion Designers and Prototype developers.
• You will work in close collaboration with the Interior Design team, Seats & Component Design team and Brand & Innovation team.
• You will also have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Create world class graphics based on the customers’ expectation and the Clients’ brand values
• Assist in developing the Clients’ Design System
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material with exceptional attention to detail and structure
• Make sure Graphics are aligned with all technical constrains and regulations
• Help making the HMI Design department’s vision as visual as possible
• Help merge the HMI Design process with Interior and Component Design processes
• MFA/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent education
• 2-5 years of relevant experience within the field
• Proven track record with a strong portfolio
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Experience from developing and using Design Systems
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Automotive experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
• English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license
• Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Principle
• Experience with Editorial Design/Layout and Typography is a plus
• Experience from 3D models for graphics
• Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
• We appreciate a high cultural awareness, especially Asian vs European work culture
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.