Graphical (UI) designer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Graphical (UI) designer
• The Customer Experience (CX) team at our Client is currently looking for an experienced graphics designer with strong skills also in UX design, methodology and service design. In this role you will be part of the CX team, developing interaction design and user experience for the Clients’ Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app and accessory products. You will also work with off-board services and a holistic view on the experience of the products we develop.
• You will be a part of one of our teams made up by UX designers, UI designers, prototype developers, and strategists, and where we allow all team members plenty of freedom. In return we expect that each team member takes on responsibility for our product development and way of working. In the CX team we strive to focus on our team members, giving them prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment. We work in an agile way, yet not fully complying to e.g. Scrum, Kanban or similar.
• In addition to your team, you will also work in close cooperation with product planning, feature developers, software developers, interior designers, test responsible, and component owners both in Sweden and internationally.
• We expect you to have proven experience and talent for graphical design, specifically production graphics.
• Please provide a portfolio together with your application.
• Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of graphical design and/or UX is a requirement
• Experience within automotive is an advantage
• Experience of service design is an advantage
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
• Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
• Driver’s license B is required
Software and IT:
• Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is requirement
• Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is an advantage
• Knowledge of SW development is an advantage
• Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
• Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creativity, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• “Get things done” attitude
• Lack of prestige
• Occasional travels within primarily Europe and/or to China may be required for this role, when the pandemic situation allows it.
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
• Our Client is partly applying a “work from home” policy until further notice due to the ongoing pandemic.
• The CX team recruitment process includes both interviews and an assignment to assess the applicant’s UX and UI skills.