Senior Aerodynamics/Aeroacoustics Engineering
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Senior Aerodynamics/Aeroacoustics Engineering
• Collaborate with the acoustics and aerodynamics global team to identify requirements and deliver solutions according to a collaborative vehicle development plan.
• Execute parts of the development plan for premium cars with focus on high performance aerodynamics, active aerodynamics, wind noise and cabin noise.
• Further development and validation of simulation methods incorporating both physical (wind tunnel, road testing) and virtual (numerical simulation) techniques.
• Support a multidisciplinary optimization process interfacing with other vehicle development disciplines and designers.
• Organize and execute benchmarking activities.
• Present conclusions to leadership.
• Ensure that launch quality is achieved and fulfil customer expectations.
• At least 5 years of working experience in a similar function in the automotive industry at either an OEM or a Tier1 Supplier.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in technical/science field related to aerodynamics and/or aeroacoustics.
• Strong understanding of aeroacoustics and aerodynamics development fields for premium vehicles.
• Experience in WT acoustic testing and/or CFD simulation tools such as StarCCM+ and PowerFLOW.
• Enthusiasm and passion to drive and develop high performance and premium cars.
• Fluent in English.
• High level of engagement to solve any issues and drive issue resolution.
• Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results.
• Flexible regarding travels to UK, China, and other countries if needed.
• High integrity and trust in all activities and communication.