Exterior Studio Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Job Title: Exterior Studio Engineer
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
• Help setting up design clay models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
• Complete vehicle engineering knowledge
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Leader skills
• Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
• Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
• Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience on Aesthetic sensitive areas.
• An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
• A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
• Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
• Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive
• Leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
• Ability to travel to China on occasion
• Excellent English skills
• Work will be performed in Studio in Sweden