RECRUITER TEL NO.
Job Title: Quality Inspector
• An exciting opportunity has arisen within an Automotive Lighting business based in Harlow.
• The client is a market leader within the international motorsport market, and the quality of our products are crucial to the success of our company with products that we sell to motor sport and road customers alike.
• We are seeking a quality inspector, who has minimum two years’ experience of working with die cast, injection moulded and screen-printed components, and is computer literate.
What you will be doing:
• You will carry out goods-inwards quality inspection on die cast, injection moulded and screen-printed components
• Record all works on the inspection log
• Ensure all issues found are recorded on the inspection log and raised with your line manager and/or the quality engineer
• Aid with the processing of supplier returns
• Support other departments with the resolution of quality problems
• To report systematic quality problems to the Quality Manager and assist in their resolution where appropriate
Qualifications and Skill set requirements:
• Have a minimum two years’ experience in an inspection role.
• Computer literate and proficient in the basic functionality of the Microsoft office suite of programs
• Proficient in the use of manual measuring equipment such as, Vernier, micrometre, etc
• Proficient in interpreting technical drawings
• Have excellent communication skills