RECRUITER TEL NO.
Manufacturing & Logistics
Position Title: Build Technician – Mechanical
• Our Client is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be fully electric, digitally connected, and smart.
• By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Our Client is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering.
• They are working with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel.
• Their vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our micro factories globally.
• They are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020s number 1 Start-up in the UK for as well as being one of the world’s newest Unicorns.
• Assemble and build of our prototype gamma vehicles in the UK
• Rectify build issues to the Clients’ standard before release
• Provide engineering feedback identifying issues and opportunities for improvement
• Liaison with and supporting other teams to ensure business deadlines are meet.
• Experienced in one of the following areas is an advantage, Automotive sector, prototype build, Motorsport, commercial vehicles
• Skilled with hand tools (Drills, hand powered tools, sanders, torque wrenches, Vehicle lifts, gap gauges)
• The ability to understand engineering drawings in multiple forms and understand tolerances. Metric and imperial
• A flexible approach to meeting targets and goals able to go the extra mile
• Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to communicate to a broad range of stakeholders
• Lead with Health and safety awareness ensuring all health and safety standards are meet.