Change Management Manager
RECRUITER TEL NO.
£43.57 Umbrella / £38.74 Ltd Co
Position Title: Change Management Manager
Location: Multiple Location
Division: Human Resources
• Agile Organisation Design/Change Manage
• This role is responsible supporting the delivery of the Agile Organisation and Culture Transformation programme for the Client.
• This role will act across a complex and fast changing landscape with a view of defining the organisation value streams that will be used to influence the future operating model of the organisation.
• The role is responsible for engaging senior stakeholder (board level and below) and co-ordinating and facilitating workshops to define the current and future state agile organisations in support of pilot programmes, reviewing and incorporating retrospective inputs from previous waves, iterating their design and implementing in to new wave.
• The role will then identify data metrics to measure performance, support the defining of performance metrics and track and monitor these core KPIs and value across Agile Organisation portfolio.
• The right person will have a core skill set in organisation design and development, change management, business analysis, process mapping, Agile project management and act a role model for customer centricity and ensuring resources across the enterprise are directed towards value-add activity that supports strategic priorities.
• The successful candidate will be able to set up and plan for core planning meetings in an agile way, experience with Agile tools and methodologies are essential.
• Coordination and design of organisation design, working closely with strategic workforce planning, agile pilots, training and culture projects.
• The role will provide advice on the delivery of business change management approaches in transitioning to value stream future states.
• Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential: Significant experience of all aspects of organisation design in large complex organisations involving major reorganisation.
• Able to conduct organisation diagnostics, analytics and benchmarking to identify where a company's structure is weak and generate ideas to make the structure more effective Commercial awareness and ability to derive an articulated future-state and associated business benefits from a sponsor's initial concept.
• Able to identify where processes, skills, people decisions, values, reward systems and leadership styles need to be strengthened to make the chosen organisation structure work
• Developing end state and or interim target operating models
• Experience of employing change management approaches, tools and techniques, including designing and delivering change Impact analysis
• Experience of working at senior management level
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
• Key Performance Indicators Sign off of current state value stream maps by executive sponsor and value stream lead
• Sign off of future state value stream maps by executive sponsor and value stream lead
• Agreed handover and completion of the definition of done and acceptance criteria for transformation road map to future state by executive sponsor and value stream lead
• Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities Create and implement organisation design plans.
• Document the 'As is' Organisation and assess the impact the new business processes have on it including: Team Structures Job/Role Design Roles and Responsibilities Skills and Behaviours Ways of Working Plus, other operating model requirements to ensure the organisation design can be successfully embedded Design and deliver Target Operating Models and the supporting Organisational Design in line with the new business processes.
• Conduct gap analysis and impact assessments to inform the actions and activities to implement the new organisation design and broader operating model considerations Produce and execute the roadmap and people transition plan in line with the 'To be' design Responsible for the identification of value streams, best practices and initiatives and contribute to the development and deployment of these to the Clients’ Manage assigned initiatives by utilising project management techniques (ideally agile) to ensure the delivery outcomes
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of OD component and business change management Apply industry knowledge, organisation knowledge and industry best practices when working with internal and external stakeholders and customers Coordinate the delivery of new and existing OD for the agile pilots to ensuring deliverables meet the strategic priorities
• Provide guidance and support on operational processes to support delivery of business priorities Interface with management ensuring that service and process objectives are delivered efficiently
• Support colleagues to implement, use and compile to data to promote evidence based decision making
• Provide advice on data management best practices and governance, as required Fully cascade the outcome of projects, so that the actionable insights are delivered
• Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
• Desirable: Previous experience of Agile Project Management
• Previous experience and/or knowledge of a range of research techniques and methodologies
• Advanced knowledge of key business systems and processes, e.g. quality tools and techniques
• Commercially minded with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports