RECRUITER TEL NO.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Competitive Hourly Rate
Position Title: Circuit Engineer
• Design and construct circuit diagrams in-line with customer device transmittals.
• To have a clear understanding of automotive electrical distribution systems, drawings and awareness of best in class systems that are available.
• To liaise with system owners to understand circuit requirements and design, layout and produce.
• Circuit drawings using toolset.
• To maintain, control and update all CAD or paper circuit records and data in the support of project related work.
• In-line with TS16949 standard.
• To have a working knowledge of Vesys circuit tools.
• Co-ordinate circuit requirements with customers, project engineers and support changes as required.
• Knowledge of SDS requirements for circuit requirements and specifications.
• To simulate circuits and propose changes as required.
• Control, record and implement engineering changes to circuit drawings.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required:
• Degree in Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
• Demonstrates a detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of engineering principles, concepts, theory, and practice.
• Test failure analysis and solution validation to complete successful product development.
• Product validation experience in circuit analysis.
• Strong Vesys experience.
• Analytic problem solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE or similar disciplines.
• Schedule and milestone management.
• Provide cross-functional program integration support to insure team success.