Electrical CV Program Integration Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
£24.76 Umbrella / £20.57 Ltd Co
Order Ref: 54218
Position Title: Electrical CV Program Integration Engineer
Division: Product Development
• Electrical CV Program Integration Engineer
• Deliver Electrical Integration and Program Management function for Commercial Vehicles programs to support and deliver required quality, cost, weight, and attributes.
• Establish compatible program cost & weight work plan (Interfacing Electrical content to Vehicle timing).
• Collate and provide recommendations on quality, cost, weight, and attribute information to support Vehicle program milestones and engineering gateways.
• Lead and resolve cost issues within Business work streams working with Purchasing and Finance organisations to support Program Delivery.
• Maintain key program metrics e.g. Open issues, Executive Summaries, Cost Up/Down charts
• Represent Electrical in the program meetings such as Cost Management Control and Technical Reviews
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Project management skills with a thorough attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate use of initiative, perseverance, and liaison skills
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and processes.
• Must have experience of using Cost processes and tracking
• Project Management and reporting out experience
• Degree in Engineering, Project Management or Finance