Unreal Engine Artist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Unreal Engine Artist
• As an Unreal Visualization Artist you will work collaboratively as a part of the design team.
• You will work across projects and play an important part of a team that are producing marketing level CGI material for review purposes and for marketing purposes.
• Strong portfolio based on your own animation and still image work with Unreal Engine.
• Strong knowledge of Composition and lighting.
• Experience in postproduction and grading.
• Proven track record / CV with references
• Experience from automotive visualization appreciated
• Experience from architecture visualization is a plus
• Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
• Understanding of PBR materials.
• Modelling and texturing of environments.
• Experience or interest in Photography
• Experience with Python or C++
• Experience with Unreal blueprints
Software and IT:
• Main software is Unreal Engine.
• Right candidate needs to have the ability to produce very high visual quality CGI.
• Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
• Excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
• Very good communication skills.
• Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environment.
• Very important is that the applicant have ability to interact well and has a personality that fits into our small, highly motivated, multi-functional team.