RECRUITER TEL NO.
Competitive Rates of Pay
6 Months Rolling
Position Title: Graphic Designer
• Create and deliver original production for visual identity, branding and labelling
• Develop guidelines and templates and support designers in various projects.
• Deliver finished originals of high quality and during periods work under time pressure and deadlines.
• Communicate the company's graphic profile with the Design team and take responsibility that the guidelines are being followed
• Create image management, presentations and updating of current graphic and visual elements and concepts.
• Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews.
• Responsible for keeping order and archiving images and document files.
• Attend in relevant meetings.
• Education in Graphic form/Final art or other relevant education in design, graphics and layout.
• At least 3-5 years of experience from graphic design, design agency, advertising agency or marketing department
• Passionate and very strong sense for graphic design and typography
• Basic understanding in automotive development process and design processes.
• Strong communicator with good presentation skills.
• Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, PowerPoint and KeyNote
• Skills in After Effects and Autodesk Suite is valuable
• Being a true team player, as well as having a strong drive and being able to work independently.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Software and IT:
• Adobe Creative Suite.
• Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary.